The devastation in Haiti is unimaginable, and it saddens me. My husband happened to grow up on the other side of the island in the Dominican, so we’ve been glued to the news watching in disbelief, wishing I can do something. Thanks to Michele of PinkleToes Photography, and Lyndsay Stradtner of Life in Motion Photography, who started Helping Hearts, I’m joining in an effort to help out with the situation in Haiti. But, we need you, too! Here’s the deal:
You could win a photo session for your child(ren) or high school senior!
- This session will be photographed by myself and will be held in Lexington before April 4th, 2010.
- Session is for up to 3 children (or one senior) and will last between 1-1.5 hours.
- Winner will also receive 20 fully processed, high resolution images on CD. Print to your heart’s content!
How to win:
- Make a MINIMUM donation of $10 to the American Red Cross Haiti Relief Fund.
- Forward a copy of your receipt to email@example.com.
- All entries must be RECEIVED by midnight (Eastern time) on January 31th Febuary 2, 2010 (extended due to email problems).
- Winner will be drawn at random and announced on February 1st 3rd.
- You can enter as many times as you’d like, but each entry must be the minimum $10 donation.
- Session participants must sign a model release.
- Session must be held in Lexington by April 4th.
- If the winner does not claim his/her prize by Feb. 5th or cannot claim the prize, then another winner will be drawn.
But wait! There’s more!
If you are a photographer and would like to hold your own Helping Hearts event to help Haiti, please contact us ASAP so we can send you everything you need to get started!
ETA: Deadline extended to 2/2/10 to get your entries in due to email problems I had this past week!